The following information is based on Gov. Cuomo’s public announcement on 5/17/2021.
Beginning May 19th:
- Bonura Hospitality Group venues including The Grandview, West Hills Country Club, Riverside Ballroom and Anthony’s Pier 9, will be applying the CDC and NY State guidance regarding social distancing and masks at events.
- Our businesses will rely on self-reporting vaccination status (e.g., Honor System) as long as the event is under the state social gathering limit of 250 attendees indoors and 500 attendees outdoors.
- If your guests are vaccinated, masks and social distancing are no longer required.
- If you wish to require all attendees at your event to provide proof of vaccination, enforce social distancing, and/or mask wearing, we will do so at your discretion. Please notify your venue three weeks prior to the event.
- For large indoor events of 250+ guests, proof of vaccination or recent negative COVID-19 test result for attendees who are over the age of four remains required for all attendees.
We have included a resource below to help answer any questions you may have about these new guidelines.