WEDDING SHOW RULES AND REGULATIONS
Wednesday, September 25, 2019 | 5:00 PM – 8:30 PM
• You may set up at noon, on the 25th of September, no earlier.
• You must be set up completely no later than 4:30 pm.
• Room assignments will be posted at the garage door entrance. Signs at each entrance will identify rooms.
• You must load-in and load-out through the garage doors. Do not use the front doors for set up or break down!
• The only exception will be if your booth is located in the tent. You may load-in and load-out through the front of the tent, if this is the case.
1. Bonura Hospitality will supply one (1) eight (8) foot space per vendor at a cost of $450.00. Additional eight (8) foot space will be available at a cost of $175.00. Regardless of any previous accommodations, there are no exceptions to this rule. Bonura Hospitality will also provide electricity; each Vendor must provide his/her own extension cords.
2. DO NOT break down your display until the show is over. If you break down early, you will not be invited to attend other shows.
3. Vendors should dress in business attire. No jeans, T-shirts or sweatshirts.
4. Unload in the garage area of the building. When unloading, make sure you do so promptly and completely, so you can move your vehicle to the lower parking lot area. Do not block the unloading area. Other vendors need to unload and park their vehicles also.
5. Vendors must park in the lower parking lot! This will leave space for clients. This has been a problem at our past shows. Any vendors who do not comply with this will be banned from future wedding shows.
6. Tape, nails, push pins or potentially damaging fasteners may not be used to hang signs or other materials on the walls. Nothing is to be hung from the fabric in the tent.
7. The Grandview will not assume any responsibility for the damage or loss of any merchandise, equipment or articles left in the building prior to, during, or following the Wedding Show.
8. Vendor agrees to be responsible for any damage done to the premises during the period of time they are participating in the show.
9. You are not permitted to stand and pass out flyers at the main door. You must stay within the confines of your designated area to meet your prospects.
10. The Grandview will provide necessary forms for door prize give away, however, vendors must supply pens or pencils as well as a container to receive these forms. Vendors are responsible for contacting their winners and distributing door prizes.
11. The Grandview will provide Coffee and Cookies to the Vendors during set up. This will be setup in the kitchen off the Grand Ballroom.
12. All displays and materials must be removed after the closing of the show.
13. To ensure our couples’ privacy, the Bonura Hospitality Group will no longer be distributing a lead list for any of our shows.