Spread Love….Not Germs
At Bonura Hospitality, we are taking a proactive approach to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), as we have with any cold and flu season. The number one priority at any Bonura Hospitality property is to create amazing and lasting memories for our guests. That said, our guests’ and team members’ health, safety, and well-being are at the forefront.
Our Commitment to Your Safety:
BHG has added additional hand-sanitizer stations at all of our properties in the Hudson Valley.
Guests will see new signage around our facilities and in all of our restrooms with helpful tips to prevent the spread of cold, flu, and the Coronavirus.
Behind the Scenes:
We are mandating team members exhibiting any symptoms of acute respiratory illness or fever to stay home.
We are also encouraging team members with ill or even potentially ill family members to stay home to care for their loved ones.
We have added posters in our facilities instructing our team members:
- To engage in frequent hand washing with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds
- To clean their hands often with company provided, alcohol-based hand sanitizer greater than 60% alcohol
- To disinfect and sanitize frequently touched objects, door handles, faucets, and other surfaces on a rigorous schedule
- To avoid touching their face, nose, and mouth
- To avoid hand shakes and instead use bows or waves as a friendly greeting